Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. CitySearch. Yahoo.
great local dr show details great local dr
Oct 12th, 2010

i recomend dr stillick for many reasons but mostley for his very personal care of my children .he always comes in with a smile and it never wavers .he always give my 3 childern the best care and gives great advice.his nurse is amazing as well and makes you feel very comfortable.the only complaint i have is the wait in his office then again in the exam room witch is sometimes to long for my little ones who tend to go stir crazy .but sometimes the price you have to pay to get the best medical care .

Awsome Doctor show details Awsome Doctor
by Lacey on Aug 12th, 2010

Dr. Stillick is a great doctor who spends enough time with my children and answers all of my questions. If I need a question answered and don't want to make an appointment and drive, I can leave a message and he will call me back on his lunch.The staff is very respectful and great with children.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Anonymous on Apr 16th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I started bringing my daughter to Dr. Stillick after coming highly recommend from a friend 6 years ago. He is extremely knowledgable and spends time ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
by prerunner on Oct 5th, 2009 on citysearch.com

We have been taking our daughter there for almost two years now because they came highly recommended. Since the being the doctors have been very helpful and knowledgable but the nursing staff behind the counter are a disgrace to their profession. Every ti

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Oct 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

my kids have seen several doctorsbefore i decided that dr stillick was the one for my kids he is very intune with the kids and parents.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He is a wonderful doctor who is very patient with young children. He always listens to parents concerns and doesnt treat you like you're stupid. I would definately recommend him!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com