A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Strauss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Strauss, MD, PHD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strauss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Lawrence Strauss MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Wayne Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Strauss practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Critical Care Practitioners and Portland Pulmonologists.