Dr. Wayne Strauss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Strauss?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Strauss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 26th, 2017

He doesn't listen

He was assigned to me while I was in Milwaukie Providence Hospital. He never once listened to me while I was trying to explain that one medicine they were giving me had never helped and was causing the problems that caused me to end up in ICU. He also prescribed or at least was aware of the prescription that nearly caused me to die and even now, 3 months later I am still on oxygen. I consider this smug egotist a threat to patient's lives. I would never go near his office. I only survived this 12 days because I took it upon myself to finally refuse the medications that I knew I didn't need. But I didn't know about the amiodarone until I came home and checked it on the computer and immediately cancelled my take home prescription. It is a last resort medication for the heart that makes the lungs toxic. My problem is my lungs, I have COPD. I didn't have a heart problem until I was under the hospital's care.

July 2nd, 2013

Arrogant and overrated

I was referred to Dr Strauss for sleep apnea. I was having difficulty scheduling the necessary sleep study around my work, and he became very rude and threatening toward me. He even went so far as to call my employer and inquire about my job, as I am a commercial driver. I feel that he violated my right to privacy in doing so. I would not recommend him to anyone.

November 10th, 2012

I have never in my life ever left a doctors office so angry!! He cut me off when I was trying to explain my medical history. I was referred to him due to results of a CT Scan. When I started to describe the symptoms and my fear of what was yet to come...he cut me off. I have been diagnosed with a serious illness and he treated me as if I was taking up his time. He either needs to take a vacation or he needs to remember why he decided to go into pulmonary medicine.

June 22nd, 2009

Excellent doctor, very friendly and cares alot about his patients.

February 16th, 2009

LUNG TRANSPLANT RECIPIENT

SOMETIME HAS HARD TIME WORKING WITH TRANSPLANT TEAM AT U of W. BEING IN THE LEAD

February 15th, 2012