inactive

Wayne L Strauss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

July 2nd, 2013
Arrogant and overrated
I was referred to Dr Strauss for sleep apnea. I was having difficulty scheduling the necessary sleep study around my work, and he became very rude and threatening toward me. He even went so far as to call my employer and inquire about my job, as I am a commercial driver. I feel that he violated my right to privacy in doing so. I would not recommend him to anyone.

November 10th, 2012
I have never in my life ever left a doctors office so angry!! He cut me off when I was trying to explain my medical history. I was referred to him due to results of a CT Scan. When I started to describe the symptoms and my fear of what was yet to come...he cut me off. I have been diagnosed with a serious illness and he treated me as if I was taking up his time. He either needs to take a vacation or he needs to remember why he decided to go into pulmonary medicine.

June 22nd, 2009
Excellent doctor, very friendly and cares alot about his patients.

February 16th, 2009
LUNG TRANSPLANT RECIPIENT
SOMETIME HAS HARD TIME WORKING WITH TRANSPLANT TEAM AT U of W. BEING IN THE LEAD