Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Taylor
Dr. Wayne Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hudson, FL, with other offices in Hudson, FL and Palm Harbor, FL (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Regional Medical Center - Bayonet Point, Morton Plant North Bay Hospital and Regional Hospital At Bayonet Point. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wayne Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, FL.
Dr. Venu Lakshminarasimhan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hudson, FL 0 mi41
Dr. Charles Boothby
Preventive Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Hudson, FL 0.01 mi43
Dr. Donald Vierling
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
Hudson, FL 0.01 mi38