A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Tobin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Tobin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Tobin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Wayne Tobin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. H W. Tobin practice?
- Dr. H Tobin has 1 office location.
Dr. H Tobin practices Psychiatry near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Psychiatrists.