A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Trebbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Trebbin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Trebbin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Trebbin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Michael Trebbin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne M. Trebbin practice?
- Dr. Wayne Trebbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Trebbin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Salem, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Nephrologists.