A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne True is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. True
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. True Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne True, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. True has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne True MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne True practice?
- Dr. Wayne True has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne True practices Family Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Primary Care Doctors.