A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne True is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne True, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. True has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne True MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne True practice?
- Dr. Wayne True has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne True practices Family Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Family Physicians.