Learn more about Dr. Wayne Ury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Ury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ury
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Ury, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ury graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ury has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Allan Ury MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Ury practice?
- Dr. Wayne Ury has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Ury practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.