A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Ury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Ury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ury
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Ury, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ury graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Allan Ury MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Ury practice?
- Dr. Wayne Ury has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Ury practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.