A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Vanderkolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Vanderkolk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Vanderkolk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderkolk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vanderkolk has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne E Vanderkolk MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne E. Vanderkolk practice?
- Dr. Wayne Vanderkolk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Vanderkolk practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.