A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne VanZee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne VanZee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne VanZee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. VanZee graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. VanZee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
- Lee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Arthur VanZee MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. VanZee practice?
- Dr. Wayne VanZee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne VanZee practices Internal Medicine near Pennington Gap, VA.
See Pennington Gap Internists.