Dr. Wayne Wallender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Wallender?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Wallender?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017

He's the man!

I've been seeing Dr Wallender for about six years and he's done five RFA's on my neck, which is an arthritic, bone-spurred, janky hot mess. The procedures have helped greatly. He has an awesome bedside manner and is very reassuring during the procedures, which is good, because I have to be awake when he drives horse needles into my spine. I agree that he seems more rushed now that he's at FDC, but I still feel like he hears me and cares about my health. He has always treated me with great kindness. I don't know what I'll do when he retires.

January 16th, 2017

most awesome doctor; ever

have had several injections; with this doctor; his bedside manner; was outstanding, his office is very nice; his wait time; is long; but, he is well worth the wait...would not go to anyone else; but, him....cannot say; anything; but, just plain awesome....

September 19th, 2016

Temporary neuro stimulator

Dr. Wallander installed my temporary stimulator and did a great job.

November 10th, 2015

Overworked. Too many patients & offices.

Dr. Wallander is a wonderful Dr. But since he has moved his main office to F. Duncan he has become rushed not spending near the time he used to with patients. I believe a member of his staff told me his caseload has nearly doubled. So less time stands to reason. My spouse had an active GI bleed as well as an existing injury & another recent injury that wasn't healing on it's own. My spouse was unable to take NSAIDS (active GI bleed). I asked Dr Wallander if heat or ice would best for the pain & he refused to offer any pain relieving at all! This is a night & day difference from when his main office was on Montclair. FDuncan is tying his hands & keeping him from being the marvelous Dr I've known him to be for ten years. His nurse practitioner is rude & evil. She flat out lied to my face & without notifying my spouse cancelled a follow-up appt scheduled with Dr Wallander. She alone will drive patients away & will ruin Dr Wallander's stellar reputation.

July 27th, 2012

Great doctor. Talked with me. Answered my questions. Very good.

March 20th, 2017