A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Waltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Waltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Waltzer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltzer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waltzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Waltzer practice?
Dr. Wayne Waltzer practices Urology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Urologists.