A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Wasemiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Wasemiller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Wasemiller, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasemiller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wasemiller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasemiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. Wasemiller practice?
Dr. Wayne Wasemiller practices Neurology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.