A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Waterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Waterman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Waterman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Waterman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Robert Waterman DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne R. Waterman practice?
- Dr. Wayne Waterman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Waterman practices Neurological Surgery near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Bangor Surgeons.