A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Watson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Watson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne K Watson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne K. Watson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Watson practices Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists.