Learn more about Dr. Wayne Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Watson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Watson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Watson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne K. Watson practice?
Dr. Wayne Watson practices Internal Medicine near Ruidoso, NM.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Flagstaff, AZ.
See Ruidoso Internists.