More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Wayne Waz, MD
Wayne Waz, MD, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Wayne Waz, MD is affiliated with Erie County Medical Center, Buffalo General Medical Center and Mercy Hospital of Buffalo. Wayne Waz, MD has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Wayne Waz, MD has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Wayne Waz, MD is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Danielle Goetz, MD
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi14
Indrajit Majumdar, MBBS
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Richard Erbe, MD
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0 mi49