A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Weaver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Weaver, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Douglas Weaver MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. W D. Weaver practice?
- Dr. W Weaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Weaver practices Cardiovascular Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.