A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Weber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Weber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Weber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Raymond Weber MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne R. Weber practice?
- Dr. Wayne Weber has 18 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Weber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Montclair, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.