A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Weddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Weddington, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weddington graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Weddington has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple East, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weddington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans