A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Weddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Weddington is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Weddington, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weddington graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Weddington has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple East, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne P Weddington MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne P. Weddington practice?
- Dr. Wayne Weddington has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Weddington practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.