A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Weissman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Weissman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Weissman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne D Weissman MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Wayne Weissman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Weissman practices Urology near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Urologists.