A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Weissman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Weissman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Weissman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne D Weissman MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Wayne Weissman has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Weissman practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.