A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Barlow White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne B. White practice?
- Dr. Wayne White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne White practices Family Medicine near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Connersville, IN.
See Richmond Family Physicians.