Dr. Wayne Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Willis?

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Willis is my doctor, my mothers doctor and children's Doctor. He has a great bedside manner and spends plenty of time getting to know and assess your needs and concerns. I highly recommend this doctor for your needs.

Great Guy!

Posted on November 10th, 2015

He is exceptional, in today's fast paced environment. He takes his time and is very intelligent about medicines, as well. He knows his stuff. Plus, he's sincere. He's been my doctor since I was 19 yoa. I'm 55, now, and he is still awesome.

Posted on February 4th, 2013

Very courteous, no nonsense. Knows his stuff.

Best Doctor in Pensacola!

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by how professional and courteous the staff are. Dr. Willis is very attentive and addresses my every concern. Upon leaving the appointment, I truly have a better understanding of my condition and my mind is at ease. I have been searching for a good family Doctor in Pensacola for years and could not be happier with the care that I received at this office. I waited five minutes to see the Doctor and he spoke with me for nearly an hour. Also, I am self-pay, and the fee was very reasonable. I recommend Dr. Willis to anyone looking for real medical information, advice, and treatment.

Flexible and responsive

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Dr. Willis has changed his way of doing business. I used to have to wait a while to get an appointment but he's seen that he's losing people to urgent care facilities so he's got urgent care hours daily, now. His staff has been very responsive and helpful to me, as well. He is a good doctor who does not over treat and he is very wiling to refer one to specialists if something is not in his specialty. He knows me, my allergies and issues, and encourages me to come in for regular physicals, etc., before I have problems.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Wonderful doctor, compassionate and caring! I love the office. He gets to know his patients, listens to our concerns, and looks for ways to save us money. He is an old school doctor and trust me--you dont find them like this anymore. I will never switch doctors!

Long term male patient

Posted on August 4th, 2010

Great Dr. Does not push drugs, open to alternative and minimalist approaches, knowledgable. Highly recommended.

30 Yr. patient

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Dr. willis and crew, (Robbie, head nurse) have been with me thru several trying times and cant say enough about him, the latest was when I burnt my hand, the emergency room said I had chared 3rd degree burns and wanted to send me to Birmingham Ala. for skin grafts and of course not wanting to do that, monday morning went to dr Willis, got right in and he looked at it and saved me a lot of heart ache, to spare all the gore, they doctored it up and I have no scarring at all, unless you look real hard.I want to thank Dr. Ling also as he seemed concerned as well. I want to thank everyone at the Fairfield Dr. office .Robert F.

horrible

Posted on March 9th, 2010

can't say enough negatives....office staff is down right rude

BAD doctor WORSE Employer

Posted on May 1st, 2009

Not only does he a horriable bedside manner, he's even worse emlpoyer. He doesn't value his employee as humans and he thinks that everyone else is beneath him. The few months that I did work for him were excruciating, thank goodness for better opportunities.

I can't say I disagree with the other reviewer.

Posted on March 8th, 2009

What a depressing experience. I did not see a smiling face in the entire office. It's a bad sign when you leave a doctor feeling worse than before you got there.

Posted on December 11th, 2016