Learn more about Dr. Wayne Wivell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Wivell is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wivell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wivell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Wivell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wivell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wivell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Albert Wivell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Wivell practice?
- Dr. Wayne Wivell has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Wivell practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Melrose, MA.
See Melrose Radiologists.