A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Wivell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wivell
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wivell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Wivell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wivell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wivell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Albert Wivell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Wivell practice?
- Dr. Wayne Wivell has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Wivell practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Melrose, MA.
See Melrose Radiologists.