A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Wolfson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Wolfson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wolfson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Paul Wolfson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne P. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Wolfson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Wolfson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.