A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Wolfson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Wolfson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wolfson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Paul Wolfson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne P. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Wolfson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Wolfson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.