A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Woodard is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Woodard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Woodard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Charles Woodard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne C. Woodard practice?
- Dr. Wayne Woodard has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Woodard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Xenia, OH.
See Xenia Orthopedic Surgeons.