A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Wu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Wu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Luther Midelfort Northland, Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Wu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Wu practice?
- Dr. Wayne Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Wu practices Ophthalmology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Ophthalmologists.