A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Yakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Yakes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Breast Cancer
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Yakes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yakes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Porter Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne F Yakes MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne F. Yakes practice?
- Dr. Wayne Yakes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Yakes practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood Village, CO.
See Englewood Radiologists.