Dr. Wayne Yamahata MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 23rd, 2016
An abundantly certified master of his practice
Dr. Yamahata is truly an incredible surgeon and a caring doctor who gives you the upmost respect as a person and all the confidence as a patient you could need going into surgery. I am diligent at researching my doctors and came across Dr. Yamahata when I was considering getting a tummy tuck and liposuction. From the moment I walked into my consultation I knew that he was the surgeon for me. He has never rushed me out of my appointment and has opened his arms to every question I could possibly think. Dr. Yamahata is abundantly qualified as a surgeon and as a teacher and is always educating himself on new techniques within Plastic Surgery. He has an artistic ability that I was looking for in my surgeon and has given me back the confidence I was missing after having two kids. I had tried and tried to lose weight but after my C-section there was just a pouch that I was unable to get rid of, after surgery and following all the post op instructions I was able to go from a size 10 women’s to a size 2. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to use Dr. Yamahata and if there are any further surgeries in my future he will always be my choice. Thank You Dr. Yamahata!

November 5th, 2015
replacement of breast implants
Dr Yamahata was absolutely amazing from the consultation to the procedure and follow up. His compassionate and caring as well as listening to my concerns and wishes was very refreshing. I previously had a bad experience and was somewhat hesitant to go through the surgery but Dr. Yamahata and his staff were incredible. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in or considering breast augmentation.

June 1st, 2015
keep going back
He has done several of my corrective surgeries and I've been very pleased with the outcome.

February 23rd, 2014
Breast Augmentation
I saw Dr. Yamahata for breast augmentation surgery. From the consultation through the post-op appointments, the office staff and Doctor were courteous, professional and prompt. I was always seen on time and all of my questions and concerns were addressed with kindness and professionalism. My breasts look great and are exactly what I pictured. The "picking out" process wasn't what I expected but Dr. Yamahata listened to what I wanted and delivered perfectly. I recommend him without hesitation!!

December 6th, 2013
SURGERY
I have had more than one procedure done by Dr. Yamahata including a facelift and eyelid surgery. I return to him because I've been completely satisfied with the results each time. The most important part to me is my health and safety and knowing that I will be taken care of during and after surgery and that's how I feel under his care.

November 2nd, 2013
MY FACELIFT IS PERFECT :))

June 22nd, 2012
Amazing work
I am so happy with my results and is more than I ever expected; even how my scars looks (tummy tuck w/ lipo) - comparing the way my scar looks to others (posted on the net - some had outside stitches, deformed belly buttons, wrinkles and ripples in the incision area etc). Dr. Yamahata puts a great amount of care in his work and it shows. He is not as "chatty" as other surgeons I've had consults with but after meeting with him, I knew right away he was the one. He answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable throughout this whole process - from beginning to end! Great Doctor, great work! I am one very satisfied patient!(A few of the Sacramento front office staff could be a tad bit more friendly (a goodbye when leaving would be nice - not too bothered by it but thought I'd mention it. The girls in the back are wonderful!)

April 24th, 2012
Outstanding results
Dr. Yamahata has performed my breast augmentation (1986), upper and lower eyelid surgery (1994), post-skin cancer surgery on face that required skin grafting (1997), and brow lift/facelift (2011). In each case the results were excellent. I have referred my family and friends to him without hestitation.

April 28th, 2011
Gouge marks? NO WAY DONT DO IT!!!!
I got my breast augmentation done by him when i first looked at my breast i notice three gouge marks 2 inches below my nipples ON BOTH SIDES!!! they were infected and scarred when i went in for my follow up he spent all of 5 mins looking at me sent me home and i called him to ask what i could put on these marks that he acted like where no big deal (bigger than the actual incision for the implant) and he proceeds to tell me "oh i was going to call i think you need to come back in " i live 30 min away i can't drive myself ect. and the staff was extremely rude and seemed moody.i would never recommend this person or place.

March 28th, 2011
Breast augmentation in 2005. Wonderful results, great doctor.

March 22nd, 2011
Do not, what ever you do, use this Dr.
Mine is a very long story. just know that this Dr. messed up big time!!! I'll give a short story. I had a tommy tuck and it was terrible. I've had 3 surgery's since and it still look like crap. I will not let this person ever touch me again.

September 25th, 2010
Do NOT use him!
I went to Dr. Yamahata for a breast augmentation in 2004. First of all, one of the easiest things should be to make the breast the same size, one of my breasts is WAY bigger then the other. On top of that, during surgery he must have accidentally stabbed me in the nipple with his scalpel because on my left nipple NO WHERE NEAR the incision when i woke up was a huge gash that left a big nasty scar. Does he have a shaky hand? How could this have happened? I'm now looking for a doctor to fix what he has done. He did not even acknowledge that fact that anything was wrong.