A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Zurowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zurowski
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zurowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Zurowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurowski graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zurowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Zurowski MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Zurowski practice?
- Dr. Wayne Zurowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Zurowski practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Gastroenterologists.