A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Zurowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Zurowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurowski graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zurowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Zurowski MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Zurowski practice?
- Dr. Wayne Zurowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Zurowski practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Prince Frederick, MD.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Gastroenterologists.