A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayneab Truneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayneab Truneh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayneab Truneh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Truneh graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Truneh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayneab Truneh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wayneab Truneh practice?
- Dr. Wayneab Truneh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayneab Truneh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pinole, CA.
See Sunnyvale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.