A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wazir Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wazir Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wazir Ahmad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wazir S. Ahmad practice?
Dr. Wazir Ahmad practices Pediatrics near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians.