A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weber Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weber Chuang, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weber Chuang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Chuang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weber W Chuang MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Weber W. Chuang practice?
- Dr. Weber Chuang has 1 office location.
Dr. Weber Chuang practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.