3.0

Worst manners, very rude , don't see him if you want to get better. show details Worst manners, very rude , don't see him if you want to get better.
Jun 30th, 2015

The doctor is very rude and doesn't spend time with patients and simply rush through. He looks down upon his patient as if he knows everything and the patient does not. His attitude and approach to patient is very bad. He even asked me to go somewhere else when i asked him about another related issue which i think could be the root-cause for my main issue and he was very rude saying that.. His staff is even worse. They don't respect the patient's time and they don't respond to our questions and concerns. When i called to get my results, the staff at front desk hung up on me twice and the third time it was forwarded to the nurse voice mail. finally the nurse called me back late in the afternoon. My issue is not resolved but i will not go back to this doctor. I still need to get copies of my results (ultrasound, bloodwork, SA) and i hope i can get them , but may have to call the staff and bear their rudeness..

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments as we are always striving to improve. I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I realize that sometimes the facts are difficult to accept, and sometimes treatment recommendations are not always easy to do. Our phone system and call center has indeed not been up to par and are undergoing structural and organization changes to better serve our patients.Test results are always available to patients. Again, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations and wish you the best of luck.

Jun 30th, 2015

Worst experience.. Doctor Chuang's attitude doesn't help patients. He has no interest in listening to the issues. His approach is unfriendly and not seem interested in spending quality time with patient. I have visited him three times and the experience was same all three times.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I strive to provide an accurate diagnosis, explain test results, and provide treatment options that patients can understand. Then, together, we can make a treatment plan that can help patients achieve your goals. I realize that sometimes the facts are difficult to accept, and sometimes treatment recommendations are not always easy to do. Again, I am sorry that I did not meet your expectations, and I wish you the best of luck.

Dec 12th, 2014

I went with my husband Monday. We found him very helpful. he even called to check on my husband. now we just have to wait for results to come back. (my husband did ask me to leave the room once ,not the doc)

RUN AWAY! show details RUN AWAY!
Oct 14th, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Chuang for a couple months. We were being seen for infertility issues. First time we met he barged into the room. When it came time to see my husband, he basically kicked me out without notice. My husband and I were really embarrassed. We've seen him about 4 times. The last time we had seen him, I didn't go simply because of his ugly attitude. Does he think we like seeing him for infertility issues? Uncompassionate, rude, and plain old UGLY. Don't ask questions, it annoys him that we are not as educated as he is.

Mark as Helpful  | 18 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Apr 9th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Chuang for over a year now and have found him to be skilled, knowledgable, and overall very helpful. We were quick to arrive at a diagnosis, the options were clear, and surgery went smoothly. He has been prompt to respond when I have a question outside of my appointment, and as several have already mentioned, he follows-up by phone after surgery and office visits. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. We always appreciate patients taking the time to write about their positive experiences with us and to let us know that we are doing a great job. We strive to provide timely and compassionate care. Every patient is important to us, and your comments don't go unnoticed. Thank you again.

Male adult patient show details Male adult patient
Dec 9th, 2013

Dr. Chuang has been great. I am rarely sick but eight months ago I arrived at his office in bad shape with a serious medical event and he has me back to 100 percent now. He is knowledgeable and easy to talk with. His bedside manner shows he cares. One thing that really amazed me is he called me himself at home that night to check on me and make sure I was doing ok. That is old school care you don't see often anymore. The staff at the Arlington office is very nice and helpful every time I see them or call. I can't speak highly enough of this doctor.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is a privilege to be able to help patients such as yourself. I very much appreciate your taking the time to write about your positive experiences with us and to let us know that we are doing a great job. Every patient is important to me, and your comments don't go unnoticed. Thank you again.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Scott Trussell on Oct 18th, 2013

I really appreciate how Dr. Chuang explains the diagnosis. I also like that he listens. I have seen him several times and he performed an outpatient surgery on me. He follows up and his nurse is great. I recommend Dr. Chuang to everyone

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Aug 13th, 2013

My husband and I saw Dr. Chuang earlier today. We were being seen for low testosterone, and how that might be affecting my husband's sperm count. He completely rushed through the appointment, and did not even bother to look at some of the other symptoms he was having. He told him "drop your pants" like it was nothing. We are a young couple so my husband was really embarrassed. I asked if I should step out, and the Dr. said "I don't care, it's up to you." We do not feel like it was a successful appointment, and we feel like we wasted our money. If you are looking for a kind, compassionate doctor who is well informed, I would NOT recommend Dr. Chuang. I am honestly very disappointed and we are very discouraged.

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that a visit to the doctor can be stressful and that a physical examination can make someone feel uncomfortable. However, a physical examination is a crucial part of a thorough medical evaluation. To help ease the male patient's anxiety, I routinely ask if the female partner would like to step out of the room during the physical examination. I leave the decision ultimately up to the male patient and his comfort level. I am sorry that you feel the way you do regarding your visit. I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors.

RN/BSN show details RN/BSN
by James H. on May 30th, 2013

I was seen in March and April for urological problems. Dr. Chuang was very precise in speaking with me about my condition and my treatment. He called me later to ensure that I had understood everything that we discussed during my exam and treatment. I have had zero problems with my care by him and would recommend him to anyone. As an RN, I felt he rendered professional care of the highest quality. He answered all my questions and was very thorough. I have follow up appointments with him and I am very satisfied with his care at this point. I had no previous care through his clinic. I felt the staff were professional and the care there has been good, as far as I am concerned. It is not always easy to please everyone at all times and sometimes folk don't want to hear just what a physician has to tell them. I can understand some of the comments here, but for me, personally, I have had no negative experience and feel very comfortable with him treating me and I would recommend him to anyone as a very good physician.

Dec 28th, 2011

My husband was a patient and this by far has been our worse experience with a doctor! The staff was professional, however, they NEVER followed up with my husband after his procedure. We never received a phone call asking about the healing, the stitches or anything! We had to call several times to try to make the follow-up appointment for the testing of the specimen. And even then, it was impossible to speak to a live person from the office. I absolutely, unequivocally DO NOT recommend this office for your vasectomy! Please do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. You will be so glad you did.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

I am glad that your procedure went well, but am sorry that your post-procedure experience was poor. I agree that it is unacceptable that you were unable to reach a live person to schedule your followup appointment. The office staff has recently undergone organizational changes and procedural revisions. A live person can now be reached more easily, whether that is an office staff person during business hours or the call center, after hours. We strive very hard to improve the patient experience in our office and take constructive reviews such as yours into account when modifying office protocols. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review and help us improve!

Reconsider if you've chosen Dr Weber Chuang show details Reconsider if you've chosen Dr Weber Chuang
Dec 27th, 2011

In all my years of life I have NEVER encountered a doctor who is so unprofessional and unwilling to see his patients after he has collected his money, ESPECIALLY when there is a health concern. I am a former patient of his who called repeatedly due to complications...he finally saw me 3 days later but did no form of diagnosis but told me to come back in a month. I call again with the same chronic symptoms...still, no appointment. I finally drive to the office in pain only to get an appointment for the following week but was still refused to be seen by Dr Chuang. Needless to say, my solution was to make a trip to the emergency room to be checked for possible infection and anything else that may have gone wrong. This is clearly a case of medical malpractice of some sort. This doctor is truly unprofessional...I would SERIOUSLY reconsider selecting this doctor if your health is important to you!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

I apologize for the difficulty you may have had getting a hold of me. We had some staff turnover since the time that you posted this review. We have put procedures in place to make it easier for patients to access their doctors. I appreciate your taking the time to voice your concerns.

NO COMPASSION AT ALL show details NO COMPASSION AT ALL
by A PATIENT THAT WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE on Mar 8th, 2011

i WENT TO OFFICE TO SEE WHY MY URINE TESTS HAD SHOWN BLOOD IN THEM FOR THE LAST MONTH. tHE FIRST 5 MINUTES I TALKED TO HIM, HE TOLD ME I HAVE SIGNS OF BLADDER CANCER WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT MY CONDITION OR WITHOUT ANY TESTS YET. HE STRESSED ME OUT SO MUCH THAT MY BLOOD PRESSURE HAS BEEN UP FOR THE LAST WEEK DUE TO WHAT HE TOLD ME. HE EVEN SAID IF HE FINDS CANCER HE WILL HAVE TO DO AN IMMEDIATE OPERATION. I THOUGHT THE NEXT SUBJECT WOULD BE ABOUT BUYING A GRAVE , AS HE WAS GOING SO FAST IN 5 MINUTES, JUST BECAUSE HE FOUND OUT I WAS A SMOKER WITHIN THE FRIST MINUTE I TALKED TO HIM AND TOLD HIM ABOUT THAT. I NOW HAVE CHANGED DR AND WILL NOT EVER GO BACK TO DR. WEBBER. IF A DR HAS NO COMPASSION, HE IS NOT GOING TO BE MY DR. I WENT TO HIS OFFICE AT 1:33 PM AND DID NOT EVEN GET TO SEE HIM UNTIL 3:20 PM. JUST A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT OFFICE TO ANYONE.

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

I think that you zeroed in on one possible finding from the recommended tests, which may have been cancer. I know that that can be very difficult to hear. I did mention several other possible outcomes which are again only possible outcomes. I did not intend to come across as insensitive, and I sincerely apologize if I did. It sounds like you have gone elsewhere for your care, and I wish you the best of luck.