Dr. Weber Chuang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

January 9th, 2017
Smart doctor
I visited him once so far. And I read all the reviews just now and I can see where they are coming from. He might seem a bit detached emotionally but what do you expect from a dude who works with D***s all day lol. In fact, after striking the right conversation with him the dude seemed really nice. Noce enough to be my friend at least. He is extremely smart and knows a lot more than people gave him credit for. Extremely skilled when it comes to doctor work and knowladge. I tested him with diffrent subjects and he knew where I was going right away. His office staff was nice especially Ebony she is an angel. He is somebody I would definetly recommend. But I will update after my next visit

March 13th, 2016
Dr. Chuang didn't listen about my testicular pain. A brief exam was done to check for varicocele he said he couldn't find anything wrong and ordered a scan this took 4 visits. He felt my weight was the cause of my testicular pain. Scan result showed him 1 varicocele on the left. I didn't trust him to do my surgery. I went to another urologist specialist Dr. Buch who found varicoceles on both sides 1-left 2-right on the 1st visit examination. I had surgery 2weeks later & i'm recovering nicely.

June 30th, 2015
Worst manners, very rude , don't see him if you want to get better.
The doctor is very rude and doesn't spend time with patients and simply rush through. He looks down upon his patient as if he knows everything and the patient does not. His attitude and approach to patient is very bad. He even asked me to go somewhere else when i asked him about another related issue which i think could be the root-cause for my main issue and he was very rude saying that.. His staff is even worse. They don't respect the patient's time and they don't respond to our questions and concerns. When i called to get my results, the staff at front desk hung up on me twice and the third time it was forwarded to the nurse voice mail. finally the nurse called me back late in the afternoon. My issue is not resolved but i will not go back to this doctor. I still need to get copies of my results (ultrasound, bloodwork, SA) and i hope i can get them , but may have to call the staff and bear their rudeness..

June 30th, 2015
Worst experience.. Doctor Chuang's attitude doesn't help patients. He has no interest in listening to the issues. His approach is unfriendly and not seem interested in spending quality time with patient. I have visited him three times and the experience was same all three times.

October 14th, 2014
RUN AWAY!
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Chuang for a couple months. We were being seen for infertility issues. First time we met he barged into the room. When it came time to see my husband, he basically kicked me out without notice. My husband and I were really embarrassed. We've seen him about 4 times. The last time we had seen him, I didn't go simply because of his ugly attitude. Does he think we like seeing him for infertility issues? Uncompassionate, rude, and plain old UGLY. Don't ask questions, it annoys him that we are not as educated as he is.

August 13th, 2013
Horrible Experience
My husband and I saw Dr. Chuang earlier today. We were being seen for low testosterone, and how that might be affecting my husband's sperm count. He completely rushed through the appointment, and did not even bother to look at some of the other symptoms he was having. He told him "drop your pants" like it was nothing. We are a young couple so my husband was really embarrassed. I asked if I should step out, and the Dr. said "I don't care, it's up to you." We do not feel like it was a successful appointment, and we feel like we wasted our money. If you are looking for a kind, compassionate doctor who is well informed, I would NOT recommend Dr. Chuang. I am honestly very disappointed and we are very discouraged.

December 28th, 2011
My husband was a patient and this by far has been our worse experience with a doctor! The staff was professional, however, they NEVER followed up with my husband after his procedure. We never received a phone call asking about the healing, the stitches or anything! We had to call several times to try to make the follow-up appointment for the testing of the specimen. And even then, it was impossible to speak to a live person from the office. I absolutely, unequivocally DO NOT recommend this office for your vasectomy! Please do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. You will be so glad you did.

December 27th, 2011
Reconsider if you've chosen Dr Weber Chuang
In all my years of life I have NEVER encountered a doctor who is so unprofessional and unwilling to see his patients after he has collected his money, ESPECIALLY when there is a health concern. I am a former patient of his who called repeatedly due to complications...he finally saw me 3 days later but did no form of diagnosis but told me to come back in a month. I call again with the same chronic symptoms...still, no appointment. I finally drive to the office in pain only to get an appointment for the following week but was still refused to be seen by Dr Chuang. Needless to say, my solution was to make a trip to the emergency room to be checked for possible infection and anything else that may have gone wrong. This is clearly a case of medical malpractice of some sort. This doctor is truly unprofessional...I would SERIOUSLY reconsider selecting this doctor if your health is important to you!!!

March 8th, 2011
NO COMPASSION AT ALL
i WENT TO OFFICE TO SEE WHY MY URINE TESTS HAD SHOWN BLOOD IN THEM FOR THE LAST MONTH. tHE FIRST 5 MINUTES I TALKED TO HIM, HE TOLD ME I HAVE SIGNS OF BLADDER CANCER WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT MY CONDITION OR WITHOUT ANY TESTS YET. HE STRESSED ME OUT SO MUCH THAT MY BLOOD PRESSURE HAS BEEN UP FOR THE LAST WEEK DUE TO WHAT HE TOLD ME. HE EVEN SAID IF HE FINDS CANCER HE WILL HAVE TO DO AN IMMEDIATE OPERATION. I THOUGHT THE NEXT SUBJECT WOULD BE ABOUT BUYING A GRAVE , AS HE WAS GOING SO FAST IN 5 MINUTES, JUST BECAUSE HE FOUND OUT I WAS A SMOKER WITHIN THE FRIST MINUTE I TALKED TO HIM AND TOLD HIM ABOUT THAT. I NOW HAVE CHANGED DR AND WILL NOT EVER GO BACK TO DR. WEBBER. IF A DR HAS NO COMPASSION, HE IS NOT GOING TO BE MY DR. I WENT TO HIS OFFICE AT 1:33 PM AND DID NOT EVEN GET TO SEE HIM UNTIL 3:20 PM. JUST A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT OFFICE TO ANYONE.