Dr. Lawrence Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.7

October 21st, 2015
horriable
Referred me to an urologist. now having part of colon removed.

September 15th, 2014
Broken hearted
In my own experience with him being my husnand's doctor My experience was horrible! Most Uncaring doctor I have ever met. Showed no compassion. I would never recommend him to anyone. My husband Passed away in Dec. never saw him once in hospital. Sent his partners.

August 21st, 2014
patient
I finally had to change doctors, every time I went I was someone he had NEVER seen before! Nurse great personality but very inefficient, I had to be my own record keeper for blood work that had to be done on regular basis. Had no confidence in this doctor. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

September 8th, 2013
Not impressed
He staff at Dr. Lawrence's is courteous and nice and seem to care when it comes to patients. Dr. Lawrence however, is a different story. His attitude, character and demeanor display uninterest and unbelief when it comes to patients. You try to explain things to gim and he basically blows you off as if you have no idea what yu are talking about. After finally getting a referal off base for a problem lasting about a year (military doctors are a different tale of pain in itself) he literally just wants to give me increased doses of nexium and miralax...awesome...I could have done that myself...this guy really seems to just blow me off...I wish he would just take me serious...