A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Webster Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Webster Jones is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Webster N Jones MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Webster N. Jones practice?
- Dr. Webster Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Webster Jones practices Radiology near Georgetown, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Georgetown Radiologists.