A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Webster Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Webster Jones is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Webster Jones MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Webster Jones practice?
- Dr. Webster Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Webster Jones practices Radiology near Georgetown, SC.
See Georgetown Radiologists.