A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Webster Pilcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Webster Pilcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Webster Pilcher, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilcher graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilcher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pilcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Webster H. Pilcher practice?
Dr. Webster Pilcher practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hornell, NY and Geneva, NY.
See Rochester Neurological Surgeons, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Pediatric Surgeons.