Learn more about Dr. Webster Pilcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Webster Pilcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Webster Pilcher, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilcher graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilcher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Webster H Pilcher MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Webster H. Pilcher practice?
- Dr. Webster Pilcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Webster Pilcher practices Neurological Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.