Dr. Webster Pilcher MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Rochester, NY

• Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2016
Dr Pilcher did my husbands back surgery and made him pain free. I would recommend him to anyone

September 23rd, 2016
Patient

July 31st, 2016
2007, was confidant with Dr.Pilcher for surgery on my neck. Did not meet with anesthesiogist. follow up appointment, was with Susan Smith.whom did the surgery.. loss of tenants, and muscle tissue. On disability now.

July 8th, 2015
No doubt, the best in his field!!

May 28th, 2013
Pain free after 10 years
My son suffered from intense hip pain on and off for 10 years. We thought it was from an old high school injury. It got progressively worse, to the point where he was crawling on all fours, unable to walk. Two different hospitals couldn't figure out the problem and we we finally referred to Dr. Pilcher by our regular physician. We met with Sue, his N.P. and she discovered a herniated disc that was pinching the nerve flat. This was on a Thursday, and Dr. Pilcher was operating on him by Monday afternoon. He found two nerves fused together, and also fused to the disc, as well as being compressed. Dr. Pilcher skillfully solved the problem, and my son is now pain free. We are extremely pleased with everything about our experience. Many thanks to Sue also, for the phone calls and all her assistance.

July 2nd, 2012
Saved my life over a decade ago
Dr. Pilcher performed Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Surgery on me almost 15 years ago and a week doesn't go by when I don't thank God for giving Dr. Pilcher the skilled hands / tremendous mind to become a successful BRAIN SURGEON. I have not spoken to him in over 10 years, but if I had the chance, I'd say something like, "Thank you for giving me my life back! You have given me a quality of life that I never knew existed before surgery. I hope you are surrounded by those who love, respect you and treat you like a king! God Bless you, Dr. Pilcher".

April 27th, 2012
I had to have a begnign brain tumor removed and was pleasantly surprised at the friendly and caring bedside manner of Dr. Pilcher and his staff. I was very comfortable going in knowing he was doing the surgery and that I was having the best care possible. He was thorough and explained everything to me in very straight forward by empathetic manner. His nurse Sue was amazing and made me feel as comfortable as possible in this type of situation. They answered all of my questions without making me feel ignorant or stupid. I couldn't have been more happy to have him performing the surgery. In a very scary situation I felt very at ease and confident that all would go well.

April 12th, 2012
previous patient
Doctor Webster Pilcher ,has really brightend my life to an extreme.I had brain surgery 12 yrs ago and I could't be happier.The service and all was wonderful especially Nurse Sue.I would reccomend this doctor to the fullest.

February 19th, 2012
Although I think Dr, Pilcher is a great doctor he seems to have to much on his plate. I was called into is office(he requested) and basically he was not prepared at all. He told me to come back in 3 months. Also I noticed there is no communication between doctors where he is asking what my other doctor at Strong said where he should have that on record seeing he advised me to see the other doctor.

June 20th, 2011
Joseph
Dr. Pilcher performed a temporal lobectomy on me and I have been seizure free since then. Dr. Pilcher provided me with the best of care. A true professional and gentleman.

September 8th, 2010
Dr. Pilcher as a surgeon
Dr pilcher is a very good surgeon how ever the office staff and his assistant need to learn to discuss concerns with him and quit thinking they are the dr they lack in human decency and will not listen to what you are telling them let alone pass this on to the dr. Very frustrating.

January 11th, 2010
Excellent!
Dr. Pilcher performed surgery on me to remove a tumor and was able to remove 100% of the tumor when it was highly unlikely it could be done. He and his staff are always friendly and go out of their way to treat me with respect as a person who matters.