A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wedad Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wedad Michael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wedad Michael, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Michael has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wedad S Michael MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wedad S. Michael practice?
- Dr. Wedad Michael has 1 office location.
Dr. Wedad Michael practices Internal Medicine near Northfield, NJ.
See Northfield Internists.