Dr. Wee Jung MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Chattanooga, TN

January 24th, 2014
Violated Hipaa to gossip with my co-worker's wife.
Dr. Jung informed me that after discussing my son's situation with my co-worker's wife, she decided to involve CPS in my son's life. The woman she gossiped with has never been in my house. CPS stated they could find no problems, and that sometimes, doctors are influenced by their acquaintances. Dr. Jung was very unprofessional to gossip with a woman I never gave permission to discuss my son's health with.

September 25th, 2012
Best pediatrician in Chattanooga!
I went to her because my son's old pediatrician was terrible! wouldn't even answer a question (even though I asked twice) about my son's health but instead gave me an "information packet" which consisted of two sheets of paper with some general information... Then I asked around and made an appointment with Dr. Jung.. Well it's a completely different story! The nurses are all nice and sweet, when you call about anything they answer right away instead of waiting for hours to get called back, Dr. Jung answered all my questions and even recommended a book for our specific problem. She is sweet, smart and you can see she cares about her patients unlike our old Dr. I recommend her to everyone now!!