A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weekon Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weekon Choi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Choi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weekon Choi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Weekon Choi practice?
- Dr. Weekon Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Weekon Choi practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Critical Care Practitioners and New York Pulmonologists.