A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weekon Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weekon Choi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Choi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weekon Choi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Weekon Choi practice?
- Dr. Weekon Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Weekon Choi practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Critical Care Practitioners and Hackensack Pulmonologists.