inactive

Weerapan Kuyakanon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 29th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr K delivered my two boys and I worked at Illini with him. Always professional, courteous, and put the patient first. I would recommend him to anyone.

December 29th, 2014
Dr. K is the best
I had my first child with Dr. K, he is an amazing doctor he was patient and kind the nurse Pam i think her name is is amazing as well. The one at the front desk however was very rude and never talked to me and only addressed my husband, was rude and made our visits very unpleasant. However, Dr. K did his ob and that is the best experience i have had thus far.

July 21st, 2014
Amazing Doctor
I think that this man is an amazing Doctor! the way he cared for my daughter when she had her tumor was amazing

January 16th, 2011
OB/prenatal care
I had my first child with Dr.Kuyakanon. When i found out i was pregnant with my second, i wanted to try a different alternative, and try a midwife. i heard midwifes were a lot better, not true at all. When it comes to the health of you and your baby Dr. K is on it. Never will i try a different alternative when it comes to prenatal care. If you have any concerns he will do his best to make sure every thing is good with your unborn child