A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wegdan Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wegdan Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wegdan Andrews, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Andrews has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wegdan Andrews MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Wegdan Andrews practice?
- Dr. Wegdan Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Wegdan Andrews practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.