Mar 31st, 2015

Great doctor, knows what he's doing.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Elinor Laury on Aug 12th, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Huang since I was 4. I am now 18 and am so sad that I have to find a new doctor, since he is a pediatrician. He has cared for my whole family. He delivered my little sister, and refused to leave her bedside for 24 straight hours until the fluid in her lungs was gone. He plays funny, adorable tricks on us with his instruments and he gives us all nicknames for no reason, but it always puts a great big smile on our faces. He calls me Elinor Gonzales, or Elinor Sanchez, or Elinor Roosevelt, just to make me laugh. He is the best, and I trust him immensely.

Very Thorough show details Very Thorough
May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Huang is incredibly thorough in his examinations. He caught a lapse in vaccines that our previous physician missed, diagnosed a rare disease in one of my chidren and has called me at home to follow up on their progress. He truly is a caring physician.

One of the best doctors ever! show details One of the best doctors ever!
Feb 28th, 2012

This man is one of the best and most caring doctors I have ever met. My first encounter with him years ago was for our granddaughter and he had been called for an emergency visit to the hospital to save a child that wasn't even his patient. You don't mind waiting for someone like that.

Jul 18th, 2011

My kids have been going to this doctor for over 5yrs. I have always had a fast & easy appt w/ accurate diagnosis.The rooms need to be cleaned but other that that I would recommend this doctor as he was recommended to me.