Dr. Wei-Chien Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wei-Chien Lin?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Wei-Chien Lin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017

i am sure all the 5 stars are written by his friends.

it is impossible to be able to contact this doctor' office. you need to call several times to get your cancer test results which is very stressful for a cancer patient to think if the cancer is recurring and many other thoughts. other doctors usually schedule a call and tell the patient about the results specially if t is negative but at this office, no one cares. don't go to him.

October 28th, 2016

BEST OF THE BEST

This guy is a shining star in his profession. He operated on my 87-year-old mother who had ovarian cancer. I never realized what strong institutional prejudice there was against operating on the elderly until I ran into it repeatedly during her illness. Dr. Lin agreed to take her as a patient. His surgical skills are legendary and sometimes eclipse the fact that he is a also a charming doc who creates a rapport with patients that is both friendly and professional. City of Hope, you're lucky to have this guy and so were we.

February 3rd, 2016

Review of Wei-chien Michael Lin, M.D.

Technical robotic genius. Superb surgeon. Clininically knowledgeable of latest scientific literature. Warm and caring doctor. Would highly recommend.

July 31st, 2015

Relieved to be in such good hands!

Dr. Lin and his staff are incredibly courteous and caring. I felt immediately at ease in what are, otherwise, very scary and uncertain circumstances. Dr. Lin answered all of my questions and was incredibly thorough in making sure I understood what was going on in my body. He gets straight to the point and that is a quality that I admire and respond well too. I trust him completely. Highly recommended!!

May 1st, 2015

A very dedicated and cutting edge thinking surgeon. Highly recommend as he saved my life.

June 7th, 2012

Caring and knowledgeable doctor

This was my first visit to see Dr .Lin. He immediately made me comfortable. He is humble and very friendly. He did not make me feel rushed but took time in making sure I have my questions answered. He is caring and kind. After talking to him and having my exam, I felt the wait time was worth it.

March 17th, 2012

1 15 minute wait

February 28th, 2011

Dr. Lin is an exceptional doctor. He sacraficed his dinner hour 3 years ago today and saved my life. He removed a stage 1 ovarian cancerous tumor and treated me with chemo for the following 5 months. He is kind, compassionate and patient. He came highly recommended by other medical professionals and is well known for his skill and knowledge in the field of female cancers. Regarding his staff - they are wonderful now, but back when I was going through everything, they were cold and uncaring.

September 25th, 2010

One of the receptionists booked an appointment for one day and told me another, so I went expecting to be seen, having gotten out of work early, and then they had to fit me in. Fortunately the receptionist working that day looked like she understood the problem and didn't give me grief for making the doctor see me. And Dr. Lin is the best doctor at what he does. He's incredibly caring and helpful.

July 25th, 2009

EXCEPTIONAL

August 15th, 2008

Fantastic doctor

I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Lin as my oncologist. I was warned by others that oncologists can be rude and uncaring. Not Dr. Lin. He is extremely patient, kind and tells it like it is. The only complaint I have is that his staff is somewhat rude and unresponsive.

September 21st, 2017