A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang practice?
- Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang practices Ophthalmology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Houston, TX.
See Oshkosh Ophthalmologists.