Learn more about Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang practice?
- Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang practices Ophthalmology near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Ophthalmologists.