A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wei-Chuan C. Wang practice?
Dr. Wei-Chuan Wang practices Ophthalmology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Oshkosh Ophthalmologists.