Dr. Wei-Fun Sung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wei-Fun Sung?

July 26th, 2013

VERY SATISFIED PATIENT

Dr, Sung is by far the best doctor I have EVER been to see. She is attentive to what I am saying, and is very concerned with my all around well being. I like her so much that I have gotten many of my family members and friends to go to her. We need more doctors like Dr. Wei Fun Sung!!! As a side note...her staff from start to finish are very courteous and are eager to help schedule appointments that are convenient to my schedule.

August 23rd, 2012

Dr. Sung is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. She is very effecent and surpasses any other doctor I have ever been to. She really lets you know that she cares about you. Every hospital should have doctors like Dr. Sung!

August 7th, 2010

don't know what's she's doing most of the time. had me go to the emergency dept for no good reason. prone to have me undergo a bunch of useless tests. Almost fried my kidneys once for a later found to be completely unnecessary CT scan

February 20th, 2016