A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei-Kong Chien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei-Kong Chien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Chien graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei-Kong Prince Chien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wei-Kong P. Chien practice?
- Dr. Wei-Kong Chien has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei-Kong Chien practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.