A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei-Kong Chien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chien
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei-Kong Chien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Chien graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei-Kong P Chien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wei-Kong P. Chien practice?
- Dr. Wei-Kong Chien has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei-Kong Chien practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.