A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei-Shen Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei-Shen W Lin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wei-Shen W. Lin practice?
- Dr. Wei-Shen Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei-Shen Lin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Surgeons.