A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Angela Liu MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Wei A. Liu practice?
- Dr. Wei Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei Liu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.