A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Angela Liu MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Wei A. Liu practice?
- Dr. Wei Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wei Liu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.