Physiatrists

NYU Columbus Medical
400 E 34th St
New York, NY 10016
212-263-6477
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by SP on Aug 31st, 2013

I had many sports injuries iin the past and never saw any physiatrist till I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Liu, and I'm so glad I did. Dr. Liu was thorough, pleasant and professional. She gave me the diagnosis, provided several treatment options and taught me how to manage my sports injuries much better. I highly recommend her.

|  patient NC  |  show details
May 21st, 2013

I have been suffering from back pain and shoulder pain for many years till I saw Dr. Liu, who diagnosed the source of pain and designed a treatment plan for me that has been so helpful and I'm finally able to do things I love to do. I'm so glad my primary doctor referred me to see Dr. Liu. I'm so happy with Dr. Liu's care, my husband also became Dr. Liu's patient. I have also referred a few of my friends to Dr. Liu, who have all been impressed with Dr. Liu's thoroughness and accurate diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Liu if you have back pain or shoulder pain like me.

|  First and Last time  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

I went to Dr Wei Liu for the first time and first had a difficult time making an appointment I felt interrogated with all the questions they ask you to complete over the phone. When I express my discomfort of providing information including social security number over the phone, the staff became very snippy. Then an error was made it the staff tried to make it my fault although i took time off from work to go there. I received solely an apology and Dr Wei Liu who had one appointment that she stated had come in when I was in the waiting room and no one was there as of yet did not much effort at all to help., Finally when I returned Dr Wei Liu was very cold and mechanical. The RN who brought me into the room had more personalty and made me feel more comfortable. Lastly after an xray was done Dr Wei Lui was suppose to follow up and never did I had to track her down through the annoying prompts which took me 20 minutes and the endless phone transfers to various departments. Finally when I located Dr Wei Liu she was more focused on how I retrieved her direct number versus as to why I was calling and then stated my xray shows my knee was absolutely normal and perfect which was the complete opposite of the first diagnosis. she recommended i do physical therapy prior to my xray but yet forgot and when I asked about my xray she stated i should call the desk because she is making a referral for physical therapy. It was as if she had no idea what she had done, who she was talking to and I would never never never go to her again or recommend anyone to go.